1) The cost for each class is determined by the teacher who is an independent contractor with Vantage Point Education. Each teacher sets the price for instruction and supplies. Please check each class description for price and payment options.
2) Each student must pay an Administrative Fee (see below). This fee covers the following:
- Accredited Classes
- Facility Fee
- Room Use Fee
- Internet Access for Teachers AND Students
- On-site Administrative Oversight
- Classroom and Field Trip Coordination
- Attendance Accountability (in conjunction with Homeschool Compliance – additional $12/year)
3) PAYMENT DUE UPON REGISTRATION: We encourage our families to register early to assist teachers in preparing their lessons and purchasing class supplies. Registrations received after the first day of classes will be assessed a non-refundable fee of $50/class. The following payments must be made at the time of registration:
- Teacher Materials/Lab/Supply Fee for each class payable to teacher and mailed to teacher prior to the beginning of classes.
- Administrative Fee: $300/Year – payable to Vantage Point Education and mailed to Paula Horne, 5562 Snowy Orchid Drive, Sugar Hill, GA 30518
4) TUITION PAYMENTS: Tuition is due on the first class day of each month. Late tuition payments will be assessed a $25 late fee. Student grades will be held until ALL late payments and penalties are paid in full. Two late payments may result in prepayment of tuition for the remainder of the year in order for student to remain in the class.
5) Each family understands that they are contracting with a teacher for a semester. Students may withdraw from any class with no penalty until week 6 in each semester. After that time, the teacher MUST be paid for the remainder of the semester or the student will be prohibited from attending any other classes at Vantage Point Education.