1) The cost for each class is determined by the teacher who is an independent contractor with Vantage Point Education. Each teacher sets the price for instruction and supplies. Please check each class description for price and payment options.
2) Each student must pay an Administrative Fee. This fee covers the following:
- Accredited Classes
- Facility Fee
- Room Use Fee
- Internet Access for Teachers AND Students
- On-site Administrative Oversight
- Classroom and Field Trip Coordination
- Attendance Accountability (in conjunction with Homeschool Compliance – additional $12/year)
3) PAYMENT DUE UPON REGISTRATION: We encourage our families to register early to assist teachers in preparing their lessons and purchasing class supplies. Registrations received after the first day of classes will be assessed a non-refundable fee of $50/class.
Before July 1: $125/Semester;$250/Year – Register AND pay non-refundable Fall Semester (1) Administrative Fee; AND, (2) Teacher Materials/Lab/Supply Fees; **
July 1 – August 1: $150/Semester; $300/Year – Register AND pay non-refundable (1) Administrative Fee; AND, (2) Teacher Materials/Lab/Supply Fees; **
After August 1: $175/Semester; $350/Year – Register AND pay non-refundable (1) Administrative Fee; AND. (2) Teacher Materials/Lab/Supply Fees. **
** (1) Checks for Fall Semester Administrative Fee should be made out to Vantage Point Education and mailed to: Paula Horne, 5562 Snowy Orchid Drive, Sugar Hill, GA 30518.
(2) Checks for Teacher Materials/Lab/Supply Fee should be made out to the teacher of the class and mailed to that teacher at the address they provide in their welcome email (with the exception of the Archery Supply Fee check which should be made out to Vantage Point Education and mailed to: Paula Horne, 5562 Snowy Orchid Drive, Sugar Hill, GA 30518).
4) TUITION PAYMENTS: Tuition is due on the first class day of each month. Late tuition payments will be assessed a $25 late fee. Student grades will be held until ALL late payments and penalties are paid in full. Two late payments may result in prepayment of tuition for the remainder of the year in order for student to remain in the class.
5) Each family understands that they are contracting with a teacher for a semester. Students may withdraw from any class with no penalty until week 6 in each semester. After that time, the teacher MUST be paid for the remainder of the semester or the student will be prohibited from attending any other classes at Vantage Point Education.
In addition to a la carte class choices*, the following packages are available for high school students:
THE ACADEMIC PACKAGE
- Freshman – $3000/year
- Sophomore – $3300/year
- Junior – $3700/year
- Senior – $4300/year
With this package, your student will receive one each of the four core course (English, Social Studies, Math, and Science) as well as full accreditation* and exemption from Administrative Fees ($250-$350 value).
THE PLUS PACKAGE
- Freshman – $4300/year
- Sophomore – $4800/year
- Junior – $5100/year
- Senior – $5700/year
The Academic Package plus a Foreign Language and an Elective
* Vantage Point Education is fully accredited with quality by The Georgia Accrediting Commission. Accreditation costs are available for a la carte students upon request.