Sandra Williams teaches Chemistry I, History Through Living Books (Grades 6-8), and Nimble Wits: Critical Thinking and Creative Problem Solving.
CONTACT SANDRA WILLIAMS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.A., Georgia Southern University
- 15 years experience teaching chemistry, critical thinking and history to both high school and middle school students
- Has taught at Vantage Point Education, LEAD, Dunwoody Homeschool, and AAEN.
- Steering Committee, AAEN
- Testing Coordinator, Northeast Independent Preparatory Academy
- Joyful Noise Home School Band Leadership Team
- Troop Committee, Boy Scout Troop 21
- Served on the Youth Board, the Intergenerational Board,
- Lutheran Church of the Redeemer
Sandra and her husband, Jeff, live in Tucker. They have four adult children and six grandchildren.