Trish Foster teaches Archery, AP Environmental Science, Introduction to Computer & Multimedia Applications, Natural Resource Science, Photography, and coaches the VPE award-winning Envirothon Team and the VPE Ocean Bowl Team.
CONTACT TRISH FOSTER: email@example.com
- MS in Biology with concentrations in Entomology and Environmental Science from East Tennessee State University, 1992
- BS in Biology and Chemistry, Cooperative Degree, Meredith College and North Carolina State University, 1990
- Field Biologist Assistant, Duke Power Company, NC and SC for 3 years
- State Park Naturalist at Warrior’s Path, Tennessee Department of Conservation for 2 years
- Graduate Teaching Assistant for General Biology 101 and 102 Laboratory classes, East Tennessee State University for 2 years
- Environmental Specialist and Aquatic Entomologist, GA Dept of Natural Resources, Environmental Protection Division for 5 years
- Senior Scientist, Environmental Protection Agency, Athens, GA for 5 years
- AMS Montessori certified Early Childhood & Elementary, taught for 5 years
- Certified with GA Adopt-A-Stream and Project WET programs, Non-Point Source Pollution Division for GA DNR
- Certified Trainer for Applied River Morphology programs (Dave Rosgen) and Habitat Assessment instructor for GA DNR
- Coordinator and Lead Instructor at the Gwinnett Environmental & Heritage Center for 5 years.
- Serves on the Georgia Envirothon Council
- Certified in Project Wild and Project Learning Tree
- Georgia 4H volunteer
- Science Olympiad Coach, 2012-2014
- Envirothon Coach, Vantage Point Education, 2014-2020
Trish and her husband, David, live in the Hoschton area. She has 2 children, Coral and Cooper. Coral is in graduate school at Nicholls State University, Louisiana, conducting research on plant inundation from flood events for the US Corps of Engineers. Cooper is a rising senior at Berry College, majoring in Creative Technology and Environmental Science. Both children were graduates of Vantage Point. Trish and her family are members of St. Mary & St. Martha of Bethany Episcopal Church in Buford.