CONTACT TRISH FOSTER: email@example.com
- MS in Biology with concentrations in Entomology and Environmental Science from East Tennessee State University, 1992
- BS in Biology and Chemistry, Cooperative Degree, Meredith College and North Carolina State University, 1990
- Field Biologist Assistant, Duke Power Company, NC and SC for 3 years
- State Park Naturalist at Warrior’s Path, Tennessee Department of Conservation for 2 years
- Graduate Teaching Assistant for General Biology 101 and 102 Laboratory classes, East Tennessee State University for 2 years
- Environmental Specialist and Aquatic Entomologist, GA Dept of Natural Resources, Environmental Protection Division for 5 years
- Senior Scientist, Environmental Protection Agency, Athens, GA for 5 years
- Certified Trainer for GA Adopt-A-Stream and Project WET programs, Non-Point Source Pollution Division for GA DNR
- Certified Trainer for Applied River Morphology programs (Dave Rosgen) and Habitat Assessment instructor for GA DNR
- Coordinator and Lead Instructor at the Gwinnett Environmental & Heritage Center for 5 years.
- Member, National Science Teachers Association (NSTA)
- Member, EE Alliance of Georgia
- Science Olympiad Coach, Vantage Point Education, 2013-2014
Trish and her husband, David, live in the Hoschton area with their two children, Coral and Cooper. With both children playing sports, the Fosters spend a great deal of time on the road during the weekends at the softball or the baseball fields. Trish is Team Manager for the Georgia FCC Varsity Softball Team. Trish and her family are members of St. Mary & St. Martha of Bethany Episcopal Church in Buford.