CONTACT ZOHRA GUTIERREZ: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor of Arts in Math Education, University of Northern Colorado
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership and Cultural Studies, University of Houston
- Certification: Secondary Mathematics (Grade 6-12)
- Endorsement: English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Taught middle school math and ESOL in Texas Public Schools for 10 years.
- Currently teaches prealgebra through pre-calculus and AP Statistics in several non-traditional environments
Zohra has been busy raising and homeschooling her five children, as well as teaching math. While math is her first and foremost teaching field, her real passion lies in building relationships with her students and sharing a small part in their success as they discover the unique path in life to which God has called them.